Siswoo Longbow C55 smartphone is a product from China, and I bought it from Ali-Express, insterest of after Doogee X5 Pro.
This phone has 5.5" large IPS LCD and 5 touching points, 1280x720p HD resolution. It is little bit low for 5.5" as detailed view as like comics or images. CPU is Mediatek 8 cores series of MT6753. 8 cores of 64bit ARM Cortex-A53 series. Built in Android is runs on 64bit native, and some apps are acquires 64bit additional package like Antutu bechmark.
- Large display. 5.5" size is much bigger.
- Light weight even it has 5.5" LCD
- Performance is really nice for using it to game device.
- Built in BesAudio engine exapnds hearing experience. But not for Hi-Fi.
- Good voice call quality.
- 3300mAh replaceable battery.
- 3G/LTE works well, WiFi also, and supports 5GHz.
- IrDA supported: Rx/Tx works well.
- Built in FM radio.
- Dual micro SIM slots.
- External mico SD slot up to 128GB (not sure, my SDXC is 64GB)
- Supporting loseless Bluetooth audio transfer.
- Supporting App locker, App permission, App auto launcher disable.
- Front LED light on 5MP camera.
- Acceptable 13MP rear camera.
- Fast GPS responsibility.
- PRICE is KING. Just average of 123 USD on Ali-Express.
- 2GB DDR3 (works on 3.5GB/sec) and 16GB internal flash.
- 64bit version of Android 5.1 (not sure memory leakage fixed)
- 1280x720 HD resolution is not enough detail for 5.5" ...
- Not good view angle even it has IPS LCD.
- basically DEBUG mode turn on : You must turn it off if you are first user.
- No NFC.
- Useless HotKnot.
- Old school navigation icons.
- No navigation button light.
- Loud speaker place back bottom side.
- Rear camera flash is not dual, it's little bit weak than modern Android devices.
- Battery exhaustion little fast (in my case) than Doogee X5 Pro, same like LG G3.
- Strange launcher(home) page alignment. Default page is 2, not 1.
- Sometimes GPS has error in 1, 2 seconds while stopped on road.
Especially memory performance was nice. And eMMC also good in price, writing speed over 25MB/sec, and reading is over 60MB/sec. I don't this this smartphone is like as bought on 120 USD.
I recommend this for people who don't like waste on Android phones, or need phone for office calls, and need economic phablet.
It's a nice phablet for price, and acceptable performance for most of 3D games. 8 cores will make your multiple apps working in smoothely, especially multiple downloading with fast SDXC card.
Conclusion is really nice phablet in 120 USD if you don't trust Chinese malware or spyware and backdoor. (It hasn't like those as my test)