This is a freeware to view a medical RAW image or DCM(DICOM) file easily on your Windows.
Supports most of RAW images with matching height(or sometimes width of RAW means height) when before loads file.
DCM/DICOM tags file may automatically identify image parameters include width and height.
And more features availed:
- Measuring real pixel size
you can drag mouse pointer with SHIFT key. It will apears blue line.
result of measure may left on Log window.
- Checking real pixel matrix
just click right mouse button on image viewing area, a small window apears and you can check what pixel value in real and down scaled.
- Quick position jump with keyboard.
you can use HOME/END/PgUp/PgDn key to jumps quick positions of big image.
- Filtered scaling
this program supports filtered image resizing with these methods:
Bilinear, BiCubic, Lanzcos-3
and depends on resizing speed with image size and what your CPU SIMD supported.
- Exporting current viewing image to 8 bit grayscale PNG file.
- Supporting current view area to clipboard (Ctrl+C)
- Or supporting current whole image to clipboard (Shift+Ctrl+C)
* WARNING * Too big image may not copied to clipboard.
- Best way for your High performance CPU:
this program provides each different build of CPU architectures, i686, Core2Duo(SSE3) and after 3Generation of Core-i series(AVX).
- FLTK-1.3.4-ts ( clone of FLTK-1.3.4, mine of Github )
- minIni ( Compu Phase's )
- librawprocessor ( mine of Github )
- libtinydicom ( mine of Github )